The following is a series of 4 videos that were recorded during Dr. Harrison's presentation in Los Angeles in February 2010. These "must see" videos provide clear insight into the future of recruitment - available now in the HA system.
Join the top companies internationally who recruit and develop the best candidates using the cutting-edge technologies.
In the first video, Dr. Harrison explains what you need to know to achieve accurate assessment and why it is so critical to your competitive edge. The subjects include:
• How to achieve comprehensive assessment and thus ensure you hire the best candidates.
• How to predict and develop success behaviors using Job Success Formulas.
Click to view the first video online or Click to download the first video as a MP4 file or Click to download the first video as an AVI file
Dr. Harrison walks through how to structure an assessment such that it is fully integrated with the recruitment process and how to save up to 80% of time normally taken to hire a new employee. It includes:
• Why work preferences and interests need to be measured along with personality in order to predict retention and performance.
• How to achieve a complete mapping between the employee's/candidates needs and the companies needs.
Click to view the second video online or Click to download the second video as a MP4 file or Click to download the second video as an AVI file
Dr. Harrison talks about the traits that relate to success as well as the traits that hinder success as related to specific jobs. It includes:
• Why you can't predict success without accurately measuring traits that could hinder success for the specific job.
• Why Paradox Technology™ is highly effective for measuring negative traits.
• How to use benchmarking to define your success formula.
• How to know an applicant's likelihood of success in a job.
• How to easily convince a great candidate to work for you.
Click to view the third video online or Click to download the third video as a MP4 file or Click to download the third video as an AVI file
In the final video, Dr Harrison explains the differences between personality assessment and work-based suitability and how work-based suitability is more legally defensible, correlates to work performance, helps to eliminate bias and how the results can cross cultures. Dr Harrison also covers:
• Harrison Assessments' Enjoyment-Performance Methodology.
• How negative behaviors can be identified with the use of Paradox Technology™.
• How the Harrison Assessments' "How to Manage, Develop & Retain" report can help managers better understand their employees.
• How the Harrison Assessments' "Develop by Position/Trait" report can significantly help individuals improve in areas they are deficient.
Click to view the final video online or Click to download the final video as a MP4 file or Click to download the final video as an AVI file